Sind Sie ein Multi-Projektmanager mit fließendem Deutsch und Englisch sowie Lust auf eine Tätigkeit mit Startup-Feeling ? Ein spannendes Wiener Unternehmen sucht Unterstützung im Customer Service.
|Berichtslinie||CEO / Founder
The company was founded in 2017 and grew to more than 150 employees in only three years and expanded to Italy and Poland already. Along the way the company won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and has already sold hundreds of thousands of products, which makes them one of the fastest growing startups in Europe right now. The team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
One of our biggest success factors is the excellent service they provide to their customers. In order to be able to service everybody with the attention to detail that everybody deserves they collaborate closely with theire partners. Do you want to be one of the biggest drivers in customer happiness?
Together with you the company wants to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
• You manage our outsourcing partners for our customer service (BPO)
• You coordinate and negotiate the contracts and required resources
• You are responsible for building an efficient process
• You train our partners in our best practices
• You travel to our partners regularly and support the team onsite (up to 30 % of your time)
• You monitor their success and analyse their performance
• You are the interface between our inhouse customer service and our external partners
• You work closely together with our Founders to ensure maximum quality
• You put our customers first
• You are experienced with operating and supervising Call Centers
• You are a great communicator
• Your are proficient in german and english
• You can motivate a team and are an empathic leader
• You work independently and goal-oriented
• You are a creative problem solver
• You have experience with analytics tools
• You don’t use the term “That doesn’t work”
• You are flexible and willing to travel (BPO Partner, Business Partner)
• You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
Additional factors we appreciate
• Open communication and flat hierarchie
• Working closely with the leadership team
• Startup atmosphere
• Influence on the strategic and operative development
• Diverse and international team
• Flexible working hours and home office
• Team events
• Development opportunities
• Great place to be and the chance to working sustainable
Sie sind die ideale Kandidatin oder Kandidat für diese Position? Dann freue ich mich auf Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.
** Aus Gründen der besseren Lesbarkeit ist im Text die männliche Form gewählt. Selbstverständlich sind die Geschlechter gleichermaßen angesprochen.